|Monday - Thursday
|6am - 11pm
|6am - 10pm
|Saturday - Sunday
|6am - 10pm
And get these Plus benefits
If you’ve been looking for a great-value gym in Acton with no contract but plenty of high-quality equipment to suit every kind of fitness need then stop your search right now. Our Acton gym is packed with a huge range of kit to help you smash your fitness goals, plus over 50 classes each week included in your membership to keep you motivated.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Bhavik Vadgama Gym Manager
- Dafni Leventi Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Dumbbells up to 40kg
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
GREAT NEW KIT HAS ARRIVED
We’ve been making some fantastic improvements to this gym, so you can enjoy better workouts and be fully equipped to reach your fitness goals. Exciting changes include a new functional area kitted with high quality functional kit which includes air dyne bikes, battle ropes, prowler track and more. The cycle studio has got brand new bikes, so you can enjoy better cardio sessions. New dumbbells have been added to the free weights area as well as new Olympic Flat Benches and a Plate Loaded Leg Press. The changing rooms have had a full refurb and brand-new lockers have been added. Whether your goal is to improve strength, tone up, lose weight, these great new additions will help you to optimise your workouts, so you can achieve your fitness goals.
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop W3 9QU into your SatNav and park in our on-street parking. Members can park on-street parking around the club which is free apart from between 9-10am and 3-4pm.
Get the 207 or 427 bus to bus stop A, any bus to bus stop B.
We're a five-minute walk from Acton Town tube.