Hi! I’m Charlie,
Fitness and well-being to me is a combination of routine, balance and setting clear, achievable objectives. Your fitness journey does not require great sacrifice or giving up what you enjoy most, whether that is eating the foods you like, spending time out with friends or just having a lazy day. It is simply about adopting small and sustainable healthy habits that all combine to get you where you want to be. In my four years of working as a personal trainer I have learned that accountability, correct guidance, and consistency are the most valuable outcomes of having a PT, and I will always work hard to ensure I deliver all of those to my clients. Whether you see me training, or on reception, or taking classes, I am always happy to chat.
Have a great day!
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Sport specific training
- Weight loss
- BSc (Hons) Exercise and Fitness Management
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- Emergency First Aid at Work