If you’re looking for a great-value gym in Woking which is open 24/7, kitted with top-quality equipment and with classes included in membership then you have hit the jackpot. You don’t have to be a gym bunny to work out with us because everyone and everybody is welcome through our doors. Our memberships are no-contract so you can leave whenever you like. Our gym also has free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Leah Partridge Assistant Gym Manager
- Luke Ayrton Bryant Fitness Coach
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you’re coming by car, our postcode is GU21 4NR and members can park for 2.5 hours for free in the onsite car park. *Please note that parking restrictions apply in the rear of the car park. Please see information in club entrance or information below for timing restrictions in place. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
*Please note the gate to the rear car park will be LOCKED outside of the below times and not reopened until the following morning*
Rear Car Park Opening Times:
Our nearest bus stop is on Brewery Road where the 28 and 48 buses run a regular service. Our nearest train station is Woking train station, which is a 15-minute walk away. From the station continue onto Victoria road, turn left onto Victoria Way, then left onto Goldsworth Road. Turn right onto Step Bridge Path and continue onto Horsell Moor. Turn left and the club is at the end of the road on the left. We’ve also got bike racks outside if you fancy raising your heart rate on your way to your workout.