And get these Plus benefits
Looking for a new gym to join in Salford? Located in Salford Shopping Centre, we have a wide-range of kit and loads of free classes to help you smash your goals, no matter whether you're a beginner or a pro. Plus we're open 24/7, and our memberships are contract free. We also offer free parking*.
View all our gyms in Manchester: Gyms in Manchester
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Jordan Melling Gym Manager
- Jordan Green Assistant Gym Manager
- Leah Thompson Fitness Coach
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Ready when you are
Our Salford gym is open 24/7, so you can work out at a time you prefer - no matter how early or late that may be.
Great range of high quality kit
Want to burn calories and improve your endurance? We've got nearly 70 cardio machines to choose from, plus nearly 30 spin bikes in our spin studio! If weights are more your thing, don't worry - we have a huge range of fixed pin resistance machines, free weights, and cable machines to work with. From plate loaded presses, to power stations, and over 15 adjustable benches, there's more than enough kit for all of our members.
50+ fitness classes each week
If group workouts keep you motivated, why not join one of our 50+ classes each week - they're included in your membership! We have everything from absolute abs, to circuits, to spin, so you can do burn, sculpt, and tone with likeminded people.
How to find us
By car: You can park for free for up to 3 hours directly opposite PureGym or in the Salford Shopping Centre car park - use M6 5JA to find us by SatNav. After three hours, it's £1 for one hour, £2 for two hours, £3 for three hours, £4 for four hours and £5 for 24 hours. Using Sat Nav? Type in M6 5JA or 1A Hankinson Way to get you to the right place. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus: The nearest bus stop is on Rossall Way, just a 2 minute walk away. Bus numbers 10, 41, 67, 100, 110 stop at Stop F and bus numbers 8, 12, 25, 26, 36 (plus night buses 8, 36, 39) stop at stop E.
By train: Salford Crescent train station is less than a 15 minute walk away.