And get these Plus benefits
Get your fitness regime up and running at our great-value gym in Runcorn where everyone and every body is welcome. Whether your exercise journey is just beginning, you are already on the path to a brighter and healthier lifestyle or well down the road to to developing the perfect physique, we have the high-quality kit you need to smash your goals. Our gym also has free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Sarah McMuldroch Gym Manager
- Dan Biddle Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
Open 24 hours with no contract
We understand your lifestyle and that’s why our gyms are open 24 hours so if you’re a night owl or an early bird you can work out whenever you like. Some gym operators tie you down to a long-term commitment, but at PureGym there is no contract so you are free to come and go whenever you please.
Over 220 pieces of kit
We’re confident you’ll stay with us, though, because despite being a cheap gym we have more than 220 top-of-the-range pieces of equipment from which to choose. Cross trainers, cycles, weights, treadmills, steppers and suspension trainers - you name it, we’ve got it.
Over 40 free classes a week
And that’s not all, because members benefit from more than 40 free classes every week, so if you like to work in a group environment check out our packed timetable which includes boot camp, sessions aimed at improving abs, legs, bums and tums or for something different try out combat and box fit - non-contact work-outs which pack a punch without delivering a knockout blow! We also have a women only tone class.
Get on board by becoming a member online and book a free induction with one of our instructors, who will show you the ropes and offer advice on the best exercise to suit your needs. You can always book a day pass online if you prefer to see what we have to offer.