And get these Plus benefits
Not only are we a low-cost gym, but we are also open 24 hours, seven days a week and there is no contract when you become a member. Our gym in Poole has over 220 pieces of top-quality equipment and you can also choose from a packed timetable where your classes are included in your membership. Our gym also has free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours, please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Andy Janes Gym Manager
- Freya Trim Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Battle Ropes
- Plyo Boxes
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
How to find us
By Car: We're based next to the Gala Bingo in Tower Park, near to the 24-hour Tesco Extra and Empire cinema. If you're coming by car pop BH12 4NY into your SatNav and park in the free onsite car park. Not only is there room for almost 700 cars, there’s also 24-hour CCTV.
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By Bus: Alternatively, the number 6 bus runs every half hour in the daytime (Mondays to Saturdays) and hourly on evenings and Sundays, and the 159 bus stops at Tower Park after 7pm (Monday to Saturday) and all day on Sunday.
By Bike: You can lock your bike at the bike racks directly outside the gym entrance.