Give your body and pocket a treat by joining our great-value gym in Oldham which welcomes everyone and every body. PureGym caters for all levels of fitness, so no matter whether you're a beginner or a gym pro, you'll find something to suit you at our gym on Alexandra Retail Park, including loads of quality kit, free fitness classes and no contract memberships.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
View all our gyms in Greater Manchester: Gyms in Manchester
Inside the gym
- Michelle Dixon Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dedicated ladies only area
- Track progress with body composition scans
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Open 24 hours
Because we know how busy you are, our doors are open 24 hours a day, so whether you’re a night owl or an early bird you you can work out at a time of your choosing.
Tons of quality kit
If your circumstances change you won’t be stuck with an unwanted deal either because there is no contract when you become a PureGym member which means you are free to leave whenever you like. We’re confident you’ll want to stay, though, because despite being a cheap gym we have more than 200 top-quality pieces of equipment to help you achieve your fitness targets. Our gyms have plenty of cardio classics like cross trainers, treadmills, steppers and rowers to get your body moving and your heart racing. Check out our fantastic range of stationary cycles which provide computerised feedback on your progress.
Huge ladies only section
Our ladies only section has all the equipment you need for a great work-out, including:
- 1kg-10kg Dumbbells
- 10kg-20kg fixed bars
- 7 x Strength machines
- 6 x Cross Trainers
- 1x Stairmaster
- 8 x Treadmills
- 2x Steppers
- 2x upright bikes
- 4x Rowers
- 2x Stretch/Functional areas with mirrors
Over 50 free classes a week
But the advantages don’t end there! We have more than 50 free classes available every week such as the high-energy grit cardio, boot camp and the Les Mills sh’bam where the dance moves are hot, hot, hot! For a small fee we have yoga classes for those who prefer a slower pace and we also have a women only area. Check out our free weights area too if you want to bulk up.
Become a member and receive a free exercise induction from one of our qualified instructors who will show you the ropes and give you tips on the kit which best suits your exercise needs. If you fancy sampling what we have to offer first then book one of our day passes.
How to find us
Pop OL4 1SA into your SatNav and park in the free onsite car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Most local buses will drop you off nearby at Park Road or Waterloo Street
We’re across the road from Oldham Mumps Metrolink (the Oldham and Rochdale line).