And get these Plus benefits
If you're shopping for a new gym you're in luck as there’s a state of the art PureGym in Phase 1 of The Quays Shopping Centre. There's no better choice if you're looking to turn your fitness goal into a success story. Join and you'll have 24/7 access to an unrivalled selection of gym kit and 40+ free gym classes each week. Plus members can park for two hours for free*. No matter what your goal is, motivation and advice will be provided around the clock by our fantastic fitness team. And no matter what your budget is, we've got a contract-free membership to suit you.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Julie Thompson Gym Manager
- Adam Copes Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Lockers on the gym floor
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Note to members:
Non-staffed hours are between: 9:30pm-6am Monday to Wednesday, 8pm-6am Thursday, 6pm-8am Friday, 12pm-8am Saturday, 12pm-6am Sunday.
How to find us
You'll find PureGym Newry on the first floor of The Quays Shopping Centre, above Marks & Spencer and next to Next. The Quays is opposite Buttercrane shopping centre and a five-minute walk from the city centre. Our postcode is BT35 8QS.
There's a large car park with over 1,000 spaces on site where you can park for free for two hours. We're also just a five-minute walk away from the bus depot and there are bike racks onsite if you fancy warming up with a ride before you workout. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.