Getting fit and staying fit is a lifestyle choice, so to help you we are open 24/7 meaning you can schedule your workouts into your busy lifestyle. We don't do contracts at our New Barnet gym, which means you'll only ever pay one month at a time leaving you in complete control of your fitness journey. You'll find us next to Sainsbury’s on East Barnet Road, opposite the Wetherspoons pub, where free parking is available.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Catalin Buruiana Gym Manager
- Wayne Daniel Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Recover with a daily massage
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
What else make us stand out from the crowd? Some gyms impose long-term deals which you are unable to cancel when your circumstances change. At PureGym, we don’t even have contracts, just a monthly membership which you can walk away from at any time without paying a penalty.
Start your PureGym journey
Want to join the UK's favourite gym? With contract free memberships, we don't blame you!
How to find us
By Car: If you are driving by car our postcode is EN4 8RN and you can park for free for 2.5 hours on site*.
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By Train: New Barnet train station is a two-minute walk away. Follow the signs from the station towards Sainsbury’s.
By Bus: The 184 from Muswell Hill, 307 from Enfield town, 107 from Watford, 325 from Hendon, 384 from Cockfosters and 84 from St Albans all stop close to the club.
By Bike: Cycle bays are available in the car park for you to store your bike while you workout.