Whether you've been to every gym imaginable, or it's your first time stepping into one, everybody is welcome at PureGym Mansfield. We're a low cost, high value gym with a huge range of kit and classes to suit all goals, and our flexible, no contract memberships mean you can join and leave whenever you want.
We're located in Mansfield Leisure Park next to B&M Home, and have free parking* available.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Chris Nichol Gym Manager
- Amanda Lay Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Our members stay with us because they want to, not because they have to. Our memberships are contract-free so you can leave whenever you want, no strings attached.
Huge range of kit
We recently refurbished, meaning PureGym Mansfield has a huge range of high-quality kit available – never wait again! With 5 squat racks to choose from, including a functional rig and Olympic Weightlifting platform, plenty of benches, plate loaded machines, and fixed pin machines, plus free weights ranging from 1kg to 50kg, there’s tons to work with when lifting weights. We also have over 60 cardio machines, and a large range of functional equipment from slam ropes to medicine balls.
50+ classes every week
Get fit with the help of our instructor led fitness classes, at no extra costs – classes are included in your membership! Our classes start at 6.30am and run through until the evening, so whether you prefer to sweat in Cycle or tone in Pump, there’s a class for everyone in our Mansfield gym!
How to find us
By car: Coming by car? Use NG18 1BW to find our free on-site parking at the front and rear. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus: The nearest bus stop is one minute away on Nottingham Road.
By train: Mansfield train station is just a five minute walk away.