Looking for a whole new approach to fitness in the heart of London but don’t know where to turn? Take a step this way because our great-value gym in Piccadilly ticks all the boxes when it comes to satisfying your fitness needs. Not only is there no contract as part of your membership, we are also open 24 hours a day so whether you’re a night owl or an early bird our doors are always open for whenever you fancy a work-out.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Adriano Silva Gym Manager
- Mercedes Villagran Assistant Gym Manager
- Georgios Theodosiou Fitness Coach
- Jordan Dutton Fitness Coach
- July Orozco Fitness Coach
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
MORE THAN 50 FREE GYM CLASSES
Members can also choose from more than 50 free classes ranging from the high-energy zumba to the slower-paced pilates and yoga to help improve your posture. There is something for everyone at PureGym Piccadilly so join online today and book your free induction where you will get the low-down on all the equipment and an assessment of your fitness needs and abilities.
LARGE FREE WEIGHTS AREA
Don’t think because we’re a cheap gym that you will be sold short. With a large free weights area and more than 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment to suit everybody’s needs, big or small. Slip onto the cross trainer for a cardio classic or rack up the miles on our treadmills or stationary bikes.
LOOKING FOR A GYM IN THE HEART OF LONDON?
Becoming our newest member couldn’t be easier. The whole process can be completed online by selecting PureGym Piccadilly from the drop down menu on our joining page and filling out your details. Join today and you could qualify for our new membership offer.
Join online today, no contract, top of the range gym kit and free group exercise classes.
How to find us
If you’re coming by public transport, bus numbers 6, 13, 23, 139 and 159 will drop you off nearby at bus stop Z on Regent Street. We’re a two-minute walk away from Piccadilly Circus tube station. When you exit the station walk down Regent Street and you’ll find the club on the left.