If it’s a great-value gym in Enfield you’re looking for then walk this way because we tick all the boxes on both cost and quality. Think we’ve skipped on the essentials just because we’re a cheap gym? Think again, because you can choose from more than 220 high quality pieces of equipment at every one of our gyms across the UK and we are open 24 hours a day to fit in with your busy lifestyle. Our gym also has free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Scott Irish Gym Manager
- Jay Jusha Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Recover with a daily massage
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop EN1 1TW into your SatNav and park in our free on-site car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Buses 121, 191, 217, 307, 313 or 317 will drop you nearby on the Great Cambridge Road.
Southbury train station is a five-minute walk away.