PureGym London Canary Wharf
And get these Plus benefits
Whatever your health and fitness goals, achieve them at our low-cost, no contract gym in London Canary Wharf. Located just across the road from the Museum of London Docklands, we have everything you could need in a gym, whether that’s cardio machines, free weights, or an Olympic Weightlifting Platform. And with 24/7 opening hours, you can work out at a time that suits you.
With over 340 gyms across the UK, there’s a PureGym close to every work and home! Check out our other gyms in London: Gyms in East London, All gyms in London
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Michael Oyewole Gym Manager
- Marina Mallourides Assistant Gym Manager
- Wesley Lau Fitness Coach
- Fares Mahieddine Fitness Coach
- Sara Verna Fitness Coach
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
How to find PureGym Canary Wharf
By car: You can park at Indigo Car Park when using PureGym – the postcode is E14 4AN.
By bus: The nearest bus stop is on Westferry Road, and is served by buses 135, 277, D3, D7 and N550.
By tube: The closest tube station is Canary Wharf (Jubilee line), and the closest DLR is West India Quay.