|Monday - Thursday||6am - 10pm|
|Friday||6am - 9pm|
|(closed weekends and bank holidays)|
And get these Plus benefits
Whether you're looking to tone up, lose weight, or improve your general fitness, everybody is welcome at PureGym Aldgate. Our gym is equipped with over 220 pieces of equipment, including free weights, cardio machines, plate loaded kit and fixed resistance machines. We are conveniently located in St. Botolph building, just 1 minute walk from Aldgate tube and within easy reach of the Gherkin, Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street mainline stations.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Rochella Cutler Gym Manager
- Sarah Kent Assistant Gym Manager
- Marshall Rowe Assistant Gym Manager
- Joseph Akinyosoye Fitness Coach
- Ezeikel Baker Fitness Coach
- Jessica Lamela Ruiz Moreno Fitness Coach
- Helena Machado Fitness Coach
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Our members pay just one month at a time giving them the freedom to manage their fitness. There are no contracts, no hidden extras, no small print and no catches.
Free fitness classes everyday
Trying something new is one of the easiest ways to stay motivated. That’s why our group exercise class timetable has over fifty free classes, including Les Mill, each and every week. Which will you try first?
Access to 260+ gyms nationwide
You can also gain access to 260+ gyms throughout the UK (45 of which are in London) for just £3 extra per month. The vast majority of our gyms are also open 24 hours and we are contract free.
Please note that as London Aldgate is closed on weekends, day passes are not valid on those days.
Join online today
Signing up to PureGym is easy. To become a member, click the Join now button and you will be directed to the Joining page and be asked to fill in your registration details. Once you become a member, you will be sent a unique PIN number via email which gives you access to your selected gym.
Maximise your results with our Bolt Ons
If you’re looking to maximise your results in the gym, you can now stay hydrated with our Sports Water which contains added vitamins and minerals. Every time you visit the gym, you can enjoy 500ml of sports water in the flavour of your choice. Available in 6 fruity flavours for just £6 extra per month, staying hydrated will be easy and tasty! To top your membership with these additional features, visit our Bolt Ons page.