We’re making fitness more affordable with our PureGym in Hull. Located in Anlaby Retail Park off Springfield Way, we’re open 24 hours so you can work out at a time that suits you. Whether you’re new to working out, or a seasoned gym goer, we have something for everyone. Improve your cardio, strength, or simply have fun with our huge range of kit and classes. Our memberships are contract-free, so you can stop at any time. We also offer free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Lisa Eccles Gym Manager
- Lee Cooper Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find PureGym Hull
By car: We are located in the Anlaby Retail Park off Springfield Way, opposite Next. Members can park for free in the onsite car park for up to three hours. Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus: The nearest bus stop is on Willerby Springfield Way where there's a regular service from bus number 154. There are also bike racks just outside Asda Living. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.