We've opened a club at Glasgow Silverburn Shopping Centre. We've designed the gym with you in mind and filled it with everything you need, set out over 2 floors. Join today and you'll be free to discover fun new ways to workout. Whether you're a gym pro or new to working out, you'll be spoilt for choice with a huge range of high-quality kit and a packed timetable of free gym classes. We've also assembled a top fitness team who are on hand to keep you motivated with top tips and advice.
Looking at other gyms in Glasgow? View our other 8 gyms in Glasgow so you can choose the one best suited to your needs in the area: Gyms in Glasgow.
Inside the gym
- Chris Davidson Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Work up a sweat
One of the best ways to stay motivated and on track to succeed is to add variety to your fitness regime. That's why we've filled the gym with no less than 220 pieces of market-leading equipment so you can choose between using your favourite bits of kit and trying something for the very first time.
Work out with others
If you get a buzz from working out with others or love to be told what to do in the gym, you'll be pleased to hear that we've put together a timetable of free group exercise classes suitable for all ages, abilities and goals.
Join PureGym Glasgow Silverburn today
Keen to get started on your journey to reaching your goal? Then head to our joining page now and sign up as our newest member. You’ll then receive your unique PIN giving you unlimited access to the gym so you can start working out to your heart’s content.
How to find us
You can park for free in the shopping centre's car park. If you are working out between 11pm and 6am, please park in the lay-by outside McDonalds or the taxi rank outside the Civic Realm. Please do not park here at any other time. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
We're seconds away from the Silverburn Shopping Centre Bus Station where you can get a regular service from the following buses:
- Stagecoach: x17, x18 and x44
- First Glasgow: 3, 10, 49, 57, M6 and x8
- McGill’s Bus Services: 3, 6
- SPT Bus Services: 153
- SimpliCITY: 10
If you fancy warming up with some cardio before you start working out with us, you can lock your bike to the bike racks outside the shopping centre.