Take a major step towards improving your fitness by joining our great-value gym at Glasgow Clydebank. Everyone and every body is welcome at PureGym, whether you’re new to exercise, enjoy the occasional work-out or are a fitness fanatic with the body to match. We're conveniently located in Clyde Shopping Centre, a few minutes away from Clydebank train station. We have a large free weights area with dumbbells up to 50KGs, a functional area, a cardio area, and studios for you to workout, all of which are equipped with high quality kit so you can reach your fitness goals. If you're travelling by car, there is free on-site parking* available for up to 4 hours.
With multiple gyms in Glasgow, there's plenty to choose from so you can select the best gym for you: Gyms in Glasgow
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Jonathan Reid Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
Clydebank railway station is the nearest station and just a 10 minute walk to our gym.