And get these Plus benefits
Looking for a contract-free gym in Exeter?
If you live in Exeter and have a fitness goal, PureGym Exeter Fore Street has everything you need. Whatever your goal is, we’re fully equipped to help you succeed and have fun at the same time. Plus, because our memberships are contract-free you'll have the freedom to stop at any time. As well as over 220 pieces of state of the art fitness equipment set over two floors, you’ll have access to a timetable of more than 50 FREE weekly gym classes and an inspirational fitness team dedicated to fast-tracking your fitness.
View all of our gyms in Exeter here.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Marcus Young Gym Manager
- Maria Board Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
The gym is based at 177-181 Fore Street in Exeter Central, EX4 3AX. You'll find us by the two main shopping centres, Corn Exchange and Guildhall Shopping Centre, just a minutes’ walk from Exeter Cathedral and next to Rymans.
If you're coming to the club by public transport, bus stops 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14 are right outside our front door, and the nearest train station, Exeter Central, is less than a 10-minute walk away. From the station, simply walk south-east towards Queen Street, turn left onto Queen Street, turn right onto High Street, and continue onto Fore Street.