And get these Plus benefits
Take a different approach to health and exercise by joining the revolution at our great-value gym on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Whether you want to shed a few pounds, step up your fitness programme or develop a peak physique we have something to help you hit your targets. We’ve also made it easier for you to work out whenever you want because our gym in Leith is open 24 hours, along with free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
View all our gyms in Edinburgh: Gyms in Edinburgh
Inside the gym
- Jonny Dalziel Gym Manager
- Natasha Cumming Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop EH6 6JJ into your SatNav and park in the on-site free parking. You'll find us on Level E. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Alternatively, buses 22, 35 and 34 stop every 10-15 minutes at the front of the shopping centre.
We're just 2.3 miles from Edinburgh Waverley station.