If you’re looking for a great-value gym in Dover with all the latest kit you need to achieve your fitness goals, then stop your search right now! You’ll find everything you need to workout, available both day and night (24/7!) no matter what your favourite exercise is. All our gyms are equipped with over 220+ pieces of gym equipment, including free weights, fixed resistance, and cardio machines with loads of classes each week included in your no contract membership.
You’ll find us on Granville Street, just off London Road. The site is a former Halfords and is located near Morrisons and Asda, and you can park for free on site!*
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours, please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Mark Pring Gym Manager
- Blair Charge Assistant Gym Manager
- Lauren Lauren Burgess-Carruthers Fitness Coach
- Senna Whiteman Fitness Coach
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Lockers on the gym floor
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Lots of classes
- Lots of great equipment
- Multi gym access
Classes included in your membership
Fancy joining us for an energising group exercise class? Our action-packed timetable includes all your favourites including Pump and Circuits.
No contract, no problem
You're in control of your PureGym journey from start to finish. Our contract-free memberships give you the flexibility to cancel or switch to another PureGym at any time.
Start your PureGym journey
Want to join the UK's favourite gym? With PureGym Dover right on your doorstep, we don't blame you! Sign up here and we'll then send you your entry PIN so you can start your PureGym journey.
How to find us
By Car: Pop CT16 2LG into your SatNav and navigate to us on Granville Street.
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By Bus: The nearest bus stops are Templar Street and Dover Girls’ Grammar School, both a 5-minute walk from the gym.
By Bike: There are some bike racks on site so you can cycle to the gym!