We have something to suit all tastes and abilities at our great-value gym in Denton, which is located just 5 minutes walk away from Denton train station. We're open 24/7 and there is no contract either which means you can come and go whenever you like. If you fancy coming by car, free parking* (for up to 2.5 hours) is available on site.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
View our other gyms in Manchester: Gyms in Manchester
Inside the gym
- Alastair Crawford Gym Manager
- Jade Samuels Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
We're open 24/7
We know you're busy. That's why PureGym Denton is open 24 hours a day. In other words, if you fancy a workout before work, after work, during lunch or through the night we're here if you need us. And so you can leave ready to face the world again, we’ve got changing rooms with shower facilities, hairdryers and lockers.
We are great value and spacious gym offering the very best equipment. Our Denton gym is 16,600 square feet so there’s plenty of room to work out. Hop onto one of our cross trainers, stationary bikes or treadmills for a cardio classic or boost your strength with our new plate-loaded kit. We have a large free weights area and more than 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment to suit everybody’s needs.
Free group exercise classes
And for those of you who prefer to work out in a group environment we have more than 50 free classes waiting to be explored. Check out our packed timetable and pick from general fitness, fat burn, or maybe you fancy taking a spin in one of our high-tech cycles in which you will ride through a mixture of terrains with music to motivate you along the way. For a demanding, high-intensity work-out fall in line and get ready for the boot camp, an experience which is full-on and fun!
Join online today
As a member, you will receive a free induction from a qualified instructor who will explain how the equipment works and find the best form of exercise to suit you and your needs. Join online today with just a few simple steps or if you fancy trying us out first, book a day pass online and see what we have to offer.
How to find us
If you're coming by car pop M34 3SJ into your SatNav and drop by our on-site parking space. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
The nearest train station is Denton station which is just a 5-minute walk away from the gym.