And get these Plus benefits
Great News! Your gym upgrade is complete!
The upgrade includes:
Improved free weights area with more equipment including 4-bay lifting rig and full replacement of dumbbells, plates & barbells.
New functional area with space for new group fitness classes.
New cycle & fitness studio with all new equipment including bikes.
New stretch space and accessories.
Plus, a new look & feel throughout the club!
Looking for a low-cost, high-value gym? PureGym Chatham has everything you need to reach your goals, including access to great kit 24 hours a day and plenty of classes each week included in your contract-free membership.
We’re located off Leviathan Way next to the Maritime Marine. Parking is free*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Stefana Marginean Gym Manager
- Ben Missons Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
Workout around your schedule
PureGym Chatham is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can work out first thing in the morning, last thing at night, or any time in between.
Great range of kit
Train cardio or strength with our great range of equipment. With multiple lifting platforms, squat racks, and bench press, plus tons of free weights and resistance machines, there’s plenty to go round for everyone. Prefer cardio? Switch it up with our range of machines to choose from.
Forget being tied in to long expensive contracts. Our memberships are contract-free so you can join, leave, or switch gyms whenever you want.
How to find us
By car: If you’re driving to the club follow the signs for the ‘Historic Dockyard’. Our postcode is ME4 4LL and you can park for free for 4 hours in the Chatham Maritime complex or in the multi storey car park.
By bus: The nearest bus stop is right below the club. Arriva runs a service (140/141) to and from Chatham Marina through Chatham Town Centre every 10 minutes.