Not only is Canterbury a World Heritage Site, it's also the home of our fantastic gym! It doesn't matter if you're a gym pro or a gym newbie, PureGym Canterbury Sturry Road has the kit and classes you need to get fit, stay fit, and reach your fitness goal.
Our top class fitness team are on hand with advice and motivation when you need it most. Plus, we know you don't want to be tied into a lengthy contract so offer a range of monthly memberships so you can leave at any time.
View all our gyms located in Canterbury.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Ben Lambert Gym Manager
- Jack Watts Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
You'll find us on the Marshwood Close Retail Park on Marshwood Close, near to Argos and opposite Asda. If you're driving to the gym, our postcode is CT1 1DX and you can park for free onsite or across the road in the Asda car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Alternative methods of getting to us include bus (the nearest stop is two minutes away on South Street); park and ride (a 13-minute walk away) or bike (there are bike racks outside Argos).