And get these Plus benefits
Everyone and every body is welcome at our great-value gym in Broadmead, which is open 24 hours a day, packed with high-quality kit and has lots of free classes. And because we like to keep you happy, membership is contract-free, so you can leave anytime you want.
We've added new kit and improved the existing gym space. Now that the refurb is complete, the cycle studio has a new look and feel so you can enjoy your classes even more. A brand new functional area has been added with lots of new functional kit like a rig and ski erg machine.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
View all of our gyms in Bristol here.
Inside the gym
- Ryan Jones Gym Manager
- Zach Taylor-Colwill Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Lockers on the gym floor
- Changing rooms with showers
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of classes
- Lots of great equipment
- Multi gym access
How to find us
PureGym is situated within Union Gate in Broadmead, a stone’s throw away from Broadmead shopping centre, the Galleries shopping centre and Cabot Circus. You’ll find us next to Poundland and Ladbrokes. If you're coming by car, pop BS1 2DU into your SatNav and park in the NCP multi-storey car park on Nelson Street which is a minute’s walk away or the multi-storey car park at the Galleries shopping centre which is a three-minute walk away.
Alternatively, bus numbers 13, 4D, 4DA, 41, 55, 349, 512, 668 and X54 will drop you off nearby at the Broadmead Union Street bus stop. If you’re coming by train, Bristol Temple Meads train station is a twenty-minute walk away. As you leave the club, head southeast on Union Street and take a slight right at Wine St. Turn left on Victoria Street, then take the second exit at the roundabout onto Temple Gate and turn left onto Station Approach. The station will be on the left.
And if you fancy warming up before you work out, you can leave your bike at the bike racks outside the gym!
If you're looking for a superb, contract-free, budget gym in Bristol we tick all the boxes so why not sign up today? You won't regret it.