With low monthly prices and flexible memberships, everybody is welcome at our 24/7 gym in Bridgwater. We have a huge range of high-quality gym kit to help you achieve your fitness goals, whether that’s deadlifting 200kg or getting your steps in. Choose from cardio machines, free weights, resistance machines, or our daily fitness classes which are included in your membership.
We’re conveniently located just off The Clink in Bridgwater Retail Park, where we offer free parking* for members.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Leighanne Tolchard Gym Manager
- Sally Harrison Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Over 160 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment
- Dumbbells up to 40kg
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Try something new
Whether you’re new to the gym or a regular gym goer, there’s something new to try with our great range of kit. Make your fitness more functional with sledges and battle ropes, or pull, press, and squat with our rig. If cardio is more your thing, we have 8 different types of cardio machines to try your hand at.
PureGym Bridgwater is open 24 hours a day so you can work out whenever you want. And because our memberships are contract-free, you can leave whenever you want too.
Wide range of classes
Whether you want to sculpt, burn, or just make it through, we have fitness classes for every taste and ability. Get strong with Strength, spin away to Cycle, or simply learn more about the gym in one of our Get Started sessions. The best part? Classes are included in your membership.
How to find us
By car: Members can park for free* in the 50 spaces we share with Halfords outside the gym. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus: There are several bus stops on The Clink within a few minutes walk away. Regular bus services include buses 14, 15, 16, 19, 21, 66, 75, 613 and 753.