And get these Plus benefits
PureGym Birmingham Maypole contains a fantastic range of state of the art equipment set out over 2 floors, free gym classes and a friendly and helpful fitness team.
Located at Sainsbury's Maypole, you can come in and work out at a time to suit you as we're open 24/7, plus all of our memberships are contract-free, so you're free to stop at any time. We look forward to helping you get fit and feel great at PureGym Birmingham Maypole. We also offer free parking*.
View all our Birmingham gyms: Gyms in Birmingham
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Jim Robinson Gym Manager
- Matthew Bradnack Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Recover with a daily massage
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
- Catch the 50 from Bournville, Cotteridge, Stirchley, Mosely & Kings Heath
- Catch the 49 from Shirley
- Located 2 miles from Shirley train station
- Located 2 miles from Wythall train station
- Located 2.5 miles from Yardley Wood train station
- Located 2.5 miles from Kings Norton train station
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.