And get these Plus benefits
Want to smash your fitness goals in Billericay? See for yourself why PureGym is the fastest growing gym chain in the UK. We've transformed the former LA fitness gym in Billericay to a state-of-the-art gym, kitted out with the latest equipment so you have everything you need to smash your goals. Plus you can access it all with a great value, no-contract membership. We also offer free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Catharine Mattey Gym Manager
- Lloyd Carter Fitness Coach
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
Do you prefer to workout before breakfast, at lunch or after work? The good news is we're open 24 hours a day 7 days a week giving you the flexibility to workout at a time to suit you.
Fifty free gym classes
Members get unlimited access to our complete class timetable of over fifty weekly gym classes including Pure Cycle and Pure Pump.
No contract, no worries
Our members pay just one month at a time giving them the freedom to manage their fitness. There are no contracts, no hidden extras, no small print and no catches.
How to find us
If you're driving to the club, our postcode is CM12 0DX. Members can park for free* for the first 2 hours in our onsite car park. Should you have any trouble parking in our onsite car park we do have other local options available to you. You can also park at the Lake Meadows car park less than a 2 minute walk away. The Lake Meadows car park is mostly Free to use but does incur a £0.20p charge to park between the hours of 9:30-10am & 3:00pm-3:30pm. If for any reason you do require parking in an alternative location, there is also another local car park available which is the Radford Crescent car park, this is also no more than a 2 minute walk. This car park incurs a £1.50 charge for up to 2 hours. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines. Members must input their registration number on each visit.
A number of buses run a regular service to and from the station, including 9, 100, 101, 222 and 552.
From Billericay train station continue left onto Radford Way and the club is on the other side of the road - it's just a two minute walk away.