I've always loved sport, from playing football and cricket to skiing, trekking and Mountain Biking. I’ve completed three marathons and many half-marathons.
After a career in finance I decided to follow my passion, qualifying in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training. I've been working for PureGym since 2017, initially in Orpington and now at Tunbridge Wells.
Your journey will begin with me understanding what you want to achieve and building a strong relationship so that I can support you. I'll be helping through a combination of exercise, nutrition and lifestyle advice and I'll be encouraging you throughout the week to help you get the results that you want. I can guarantee that your work-outs will be enjoyable, and you'll be making progress.
It's not about short-term fixes. I'm passionate about helping you make permanent changes to your lifestyle, enabling you to be fitter, healthier and happier!
Please contact me to book a free consultation.
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Weight loss
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma In Fitness Instruction and Personal Training
- Postural Assessment and Correction
- Advanced Training Systems (including HIIT)
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management
- Qualified TRX Suspension Trainer
- Certificate in Emergency First Aid at Work