With the current climate flooded with picture perfect images on social media; As a whole, it can become quite overwhelming. This can make you beat yourself up follow a radical training method or an extreme diet plan written by some amazing Insta guru.
I am here to tell you NO!
Let us keep it realistic, basic & be honest with ourselves.
If you are looking to improve your fitness level, change your body composition, lose weight or gain muscle, why not be supported in the right way?
With a straightforward, healthy and realistic approach to fitness, without trying to reinvent the wheel, I have successfully supported clients with pre and postnatal training, nutrition, postural rehabilitation, body building, conditioning and depression.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Postural correction
- Pre and post natal
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Certified Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Certified Level 3 GP Referral
- Certified Level 4 Lower Back Pain & Management
- Occupational Therapy
- First Aid
- Pad Work