My experience and history of becoming a PT started in Pimlico, at Dolphin Square Gym, working as a Fitness Instructor for 4 years. During this time I have trained hundreds of individual clients, with hundreds of follow-up sessions and people that I still train to this day. I, personally, train regularly and it’s what I love doing the most. It brings happiness, peace and stress release. My passion lies here in health and fitness and my passion is to make others feel as great as I do when training, and enjoying the process. I can't wait to help you on your journey.
My philosophy is to help my clients enjoy the process and privilege of training and exercising in a gym environment. Going to the gym shouldn't be tedious and gruelling. It should be challenging, fun and rewarding. Diets shouldn't be bland and boring. They should be full of flavour and enjoyment, with zero eliminations.
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Pre and post natal
- Weight loss
- L4 Certificate in Lower Back Pain Management
- L3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante and Post-Natal Clients
- L3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- L4 Certificate in Obesity and Diabetes
- L4 Nutrition for Sport & Exercise