Exercising is one of the best ways to balance your mind, body and soul. I believe my knowledge, motivation and passion enables me to guide this balance towards anyone who has a desire to become a better version of themselves.
I am an ex-swimmer and ex-basketball player whose romance with fitness started at an early age of 16 when I was introduced to callisthenics.
Four years later I realised my body was craving for a new impulse and expansion on my physical capabilities, so I decided to shift my focus to bodybuilding and strength training which I still love to this day.
Languages: English, Russian and Latvian.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Premier Level 3 Diploma In Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Premier Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing, Sales and Business Skills
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Kettlebell exercise
- Circuit training