I am a personal trainer, pre-and post-natal specialist and certified nutrition advisor with over 5 years of experience supporting clients with their exercise and nutrition, and 13 years coaching young children and adults in swimming.
Following an injury whilst playing football competitively and driven by my own goals to improve knee stability and lower back mobility, I have gained a deeper understanding of injury recovery and prevention and the importance of correct form and posture when exercising. This guided me to emphasise my training on increasing mobility, building core strength, resistance training and practicing correct movement patterns.
MY goal is to help you reach YOUR goal; whether that’s to feel physically stronger, increase muscle mass, gain body confidence, or get back into exercise after pregnancy.
Together, we will:
- Establish your fitness goals.
- Discover what motivates you.
- Identify any barriers preventing you from reaching your full potential.
- Develop a unique and structure plan that will provide you with a solid foundation for long-lasting results!
By learning what works for your individual body and needs, and observing your progress over time, you will feel empowered and motivated by your own fitness journey!
If you’d like to discuss your goals further, please feel free to contact me or speak to me on the gym floor. I look forward to helping you on your fitness journey :)
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Pre and post natal
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Pre and post-natal certified
- Certified Nutrition Advisor
- BA Honours Sports Studies Degree