I've been active in sports for more than twenty-five years. Seven years ago, I decided to take my hobby professional and I completed a Personal Training course at YMCA London gaining an Advanced Diploma.
Having worked in the fitness industry for years now I thrive on motivating my clients to reach their potential through a variety of training methods.
In addition, I'm able to offer professional advice on nutrition and lifestyle changes to help my clients obtain their health goals.
In the past I’ve been active in kickboxing in addition to running marathons. Seven years ago, I decided to challenge myself and took up triathlons and have participated in the London triathlon annually since.
My aim is to develop the inner athlete in you making your gym workouts challenging yet hugely rewarding! It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. Age is no guarantee of maturity. Less words - more action!
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Advanced Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- Planning and delivering group exercise sessions in the outdoor environment (QCF)
- York Test Laboratories certificate for food intolerance Program for fitness professionals
- Natural running coach certificate