I like people. That is why I am a Personal Trainer. For me, part of the fitness experience is not only about self-motivation, but sharing and working together with friends. I would hope that any of my clients would also become my friends, and as any good friend, I would be there to help, advise, critique, construct and create the ideal fitness programme for you.
I have made my passion for fitness my career, and because of this I am keen to help my clients achieve their health and fitness goals, whatever they may be. Not only will I help you realise these goals, I will, to the best of my ability, make it both fun and interesting.
But of course, it’s not just fun and games, what I will be able to offer you is:
- To begin with a free consultation to help advise about your fitness goals, and create a personal relationship which we can hopefully build upon.
- 1 to 1 sessions where I will be by your side to help motivate you towards these goals.
- 1 to 1 sessions where we really get down to business, working on a personalised programme unique to just you.
- 1 to 2 sessions, if you feel more comfortable working with a friend or partner, I am more than happy to facilitate that option.
If you like the sound of what I can offer, please get in touch and we can go from there!
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Weight loss
- Active IQ Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- Active IQ Level 3 Personal Training