I’m Laura, how are you? If you’re reading this, it means that you’re looking for or interested in personal training?
I can help if you are:
- Anxious about coming to the gym and aren’t sure why you’re here or have no idea where to start
- Lacking the confidence to use weights to define your shape
- Looking for more education around fitness, strength training and nutrition
- Struggling with fat loss plateaus
- Struggling with a medical issue or injury and want to make lifelong changes to your health and wellbeing
- Coming back to the gym after giving birth, and want to get back to being you again without injuring yourself
If any of these describe where you’re at, we should talk and see how I can help you.
Over the last 10 years I have worked with athletes, military personnel & every-day people to improve their health, fitness and recover from injuries. When I set out on this career path, my mission was to help as many people as possible achieve their goals and dreams. I want to empower you with knowledge, strength and confidence so you can get the most out of your workouts. After all, knowledge is power, so the more you know, the more powerful you are in mind, body & spirit.
My clients are people who want to learn more about being in a gym environment, but who don’t really have the time, confidence or motivation to work towards their health and fitness goals alone.
I provide 1-1, small group & online training sessions and programmes tailored to every individual. For more details, get in touch today.
I also offer Injury Rehabilitation, Sports Massage, and Pilates. No one likes being injured, but exercise rehab exercises, core strengthening and massage can help keep your body in tip top shape. Injury rehab & sports massage are currently done through home visits. For Pilates, keep an eye on social media and PureGym class timetables.
Follow me on social media for more free exercise, nutrition and injury tips. IG/FB – ljinjuryclinic
- Body confidence
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Pre and post natal
- Strength and conditioning
- BSc (hons) in Sports Rehabilitation
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Postural Assessment & Corrective Exercise (PACE)
- Total Group Training Instructor
- Level 3 Pilates Instructor
- Level 3 & 4 Sports Massage Therapist